This position is responsible for properly documenting and resolving service desk tickets, answering and returning support calls, performing remote and onsite support, and remediating any technical issues or alerts.
- Provide customer service and technical support to end users.
- Diagnose and apply problem-solving techniques while documenting troubleshooting steps.
- Independently troubleshoot, investigate, and implement solutions to technical issues.
- Create, update, monitor, and follow up on technical service desk tickets or requests submitted via phone, email, and/or chat messages.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) on recurring trends or major issues and implement or propose potential solutions.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot operating systems, desktop/server hardware and software, local/network printers, business applications, productivity software, and virtual technologies.
- Configure and troubleshoot small business and home networks.
- Troubleshoot, manage, and configure Citrix XenDesktop, VMware vSphere, Microsoft O365, Google Workspace, and other similar technologies/platforms.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide after hours and emergency support.
- 3 years of experience being in an L2 or technical escalation service desk role.
- Proven work experience as a Service Desk Analyst.
- Familiarity with VMware ESXi/vCenter, ConnectWise Control, and general ticketing systems.
- Understanding of Cloud platforms — Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon Web Services.
- Highly motivated, driven, and passionate about technology.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of desktop/server hardware and software.
- Great focus on customer service and customer satisfaction.
Education and Certifications
- Associates in Information Technology or 3 years related experience.
- CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+, or CompTIA Security+
- Citrix Certified Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V) – desired
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with clients, understand and write technical documentation, effectively use a computer keyboard and mouse.
- Must be able to drive to and from office and client locations.
- Must be able to connect computer equipment located close to or on the ground.
Key Success Indicators
Performance evaluations will also be based on the following.
- Meets attendance & punctuality policy
- Quality of work with minimum mistakes
- Follows direction of Manager
- Ability to learn new duties
- Remains calm under tense situations
- Always maintains confidentiality of clients and proprietary information
- Exhibits good conflict resolution & problem-solving capabilities
- Adherence to company policy
- Willingness to make decisions with sound judgment
- Ability to work well with other team members
- Strives for excellent Customer Service
- Displays motivation & achieves goals
- Strives to continuously build knowledge
- Desire to take on more responsibilities
- Full-time position
- Partial remote work available
- No medical or retirement plans currently available for this role
- Paid customer referral program
The Mission, Vision & Culture of Nuage Logic are all focused around providing the best service and technology to our clients. We truly believe in quality over quantity, treating our clients in a friendly, professional and courteous manner, and showing value in everything we do. We also advocate a workplace where employees are treated equally, respected, and valued. We feel a company that takes care of its employees, are taken care of by its employees in having a sense of ownership and contributing positively to growth of the company. We are excited to start this venture with you and thank you for considering us as your next step in your career.
Apply for this position
Thank you for your interest! Please allow up to 1 week for us to review and respond to your application.